I am ashamed to point out that it has been two months since my last post. I guess that’s what a busy summer will do for you. I have been writing posts in my mind if that counts. Here’s what’s been going on:
- Launched my photography business — Please feel free to check out my website SophiDavis.com or on Facebook.
- Got through the rest of branding. Started and finished farming despite a glorious June full of rain!
- Moving cows a couple of times per week. Waking up at 4 to saddle horses. Not enough coffee in Montana for that but I love it.
- Got my garden in and growing. It’s amazing what happens when you actually water what you plant!
- Acquired a new flock of chickens. They are colorful and so sweet. No eggs yet but any day now!!
- Made homemade yogurt in mason jars – probably one of my greatest domestic achievements of all time. And its delicious.
- Working on a re-design/relaunch of TheMontanaCowgirl.com website but this will probably not happens for another month or so.
- Currently haying. Haven’t seen Cowboy in a few days.
Ok, I’m sure there are many more things but I gotta go salt and mineral cows. And clean my kitchen. Here is a parting pic from my new website. It’s from about a month ago but I think it will give you a pretty good idea of how fabulous our summer has been so far.